We have teamed up with Waterford-based kit manufacturer, Azzurri. to provide a variety of gear for our members. See full selection in our Club shop online
Tramore holds a proud and distinguished place in the annals of the G.A.A because on 6th October in 1885, Martin J. Murphy's racecourse (in the vicinity of the Back Strand) hosted one of the first ever championship athletic meetings held under the auspices of the G.A.A. Camogie was played in Tramore for a brief period about 1946 and was revived in 1952 but had a rather short existence. It was not till 1982, when a meeting of interested parties formed a Camogie Club in the town. Tramore entered a team in the Junior Championship and so training commenced in the spring of 1983. In 2017, Tramore Camogie adult ladies won the Waterford Junior Championship and were promoted to Intermediate level. The onward progress of the adult ladies continued in the following years, when the team won Intermediate level and were elevated to Senior level. There has been huge commitment and success to get to this level and Tramore squad continue to put in hard graft and compete at the top level of the county championship .
The Club Crest, adopted in 1981, incorporates the G.A.A. cross, the club colours and our famous Tramore landmark, "The Metal Man".
How to find us
© Copyright Tramore Camogie